Sermon Response May 6, 2018
The Text:Ruth 2:17-23
What do you think made Naomi turn from hopeless to hopeful?
Why did Ruth hold back some of her lunch?
What made Naomi thank the same God she blamed for all of her problems in chapter 1?
Why do you think Boaz took interest in Ruth?
1. How would you define biblical hope?
2. What do you do when you feel hopeless?
3. Do you think it is important to “do something” when you are feeling hopeless? Explain.
4. Are you more proactive or idle when you feel hopeless?
5. What area of your life do you need God to invade and change your circumstances?
God, thank you for loving us enough to care about each one of us! Lord, grant us the grace necessary to seek you and your true hope every day of our life.